New Retailing market report from Euromonitor International: "Grocery Retailers in Tunisia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/16/2013 -- In 2012, grocery retailers showed a good performance due to outlet expansion, increased product diversification, promotions, and loyalty campaigns. This is despite facing several problems from political turmoil, supply shortages and the considerable increase in living costs. In fact, Tunisians suffered from price increases in 2012 on almost all staple products, which caused anger and dissatisfaction towards the government. Despite these complaints, there was still a need to buy grocery...
Euromonitor International's Grocery Retailers in Tunisia report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Modern Grocery Retailers, Traditional Grocery Retailers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Grocery Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Indonesia
- Retailing in Poland
- Global Home Improvement and Gardening Supplies Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2016
- Retailing in Singapore
- Global Online Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2016
- Global Duty-Free RetailersMarket Size and Forecast to 2016
- Global Other Specialist Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2016
- Global Other General and Non-Specialist Direct Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2016
- Retailing in Sweden
- Retailing in the US
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)