GSR2R one of the UK’s leading rec2rec companies has recently updated their blog with a post that reveals the 5 most common habits of the top 1% of successful people.
London, UK -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/21/2017 -- The blog post talks about a study which has shown that the top 1% of successful people share an extraordinary number of habits which have been put down to helping them reach success.
The extensive research carried out by Tom Chorley found that these are the top 5 success building habits:
1. Read every day – Wildly successful people never stop learning and spend an average of 30 minutes per day reading to increase their knowledge
2. Set goals –Successful people are habitual goal setters, holding both long term and short term plans
3. Exercise – Regular exercise is a habit that is shared by a high number of successful people
4. Cultivate the best relationships – Successful people choose to foster time and energy on inspirational and brilliant people, weeding out detrimental and toxic people from their lives
5. Think – Successful people tend to make time to sit quietly and think – even if it is just for 15-30 minutes per day
A spokesperson from GSR2R was incredibly keen to comment, "Not only does this reveal that successful people typically have a lot in common, but also provides those looking to be more successful with some great tips in order to achieve their dreams. On our onsite blog we aim to provide people with a plethora of information at all times and all people in recruitment or thinking about a career in recruitment should definitely be sure to check our blog on a regular basis."
GSR2R is a leading London based rec2rec agency with many years' experience. Able to source the best talent for jobs across the country, they have already assisted many people and companies and could definitely help you to. For full details regarding how GSR2R could help you, do not hesitate to visit their website today.
Company name: GSR2R Ltd
Tel: 0203 696 1212
Contact person: Claire Reynolds
Address: 4th Floor 15 Little Portland Street London W1W 8BW