Guar gum, also term as gellan gum is a natural polymer extracted from the guar seed. It is used as a powdered product to stabilize, emulsify, and thicken the texture of certain foods and industrial products.
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/01/2018 -- Guar Gum Industry 2018 Market Research Report focuses on price, sales, revenue and growth rate of each type, as well as the types and each type price of key manufacturers, through interviewing key manufacturers. Second on basis of segments by manufacturers, this report focuses on the sales, price of each type, average price of Credit Insurance, revenue and market share, for key manufacturers.
Get Free Sample Report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-gaur-gum-market
Guar Gum Market is expected to reach USD 1417.3Million by 2025, from USD 806.8 Million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of guar gum market in the next 8 years. Guar gum, also term as gellan gum is a natural polymer extracted from the guar seed. It is used as a powdered product to stabilize, emulsify, and thicken the texture of certain foods and industrial products. The most important property of guar gum is the ability to attain high viscosity, it is non-toxic in nature, low in calories, and rich in fibers, these properties enable guar gum to be used in various applications such as an additive in foods and beverages such as bottled coconut and almond milk, yogurts, soups, and fiber supplements. Increasing application and research on gaur gum in drug manufacturing, cosmetic industries, and their application in oil and gas well stimulation are expected to support the growth of the market in coming years. Propel SSP, product by Fairmount Santrol Company, situated in the U.S., this is an alternative to guar gum, which is a cheaper and technically superior alternative to guar gum currently in research and trial stage, Propel SSP market is expected to grow due to the successful trials in Marcellus and Utica shale. This is expected to affect the guar gum industry in the future.
Inquiry before Buying: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-gaur-gum-market
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Vikas WSP Limited,
Hindustan Gum & Chemicals Ltd.,
India Glycols Limited,
Global Gums Chemicals,
Guangrao Liuhe Chemical Co. Ltd.,
Jai Bharat Gum & Chemicals LTD.,
Supreme Gums Pvt. Ltd.,
Ruchi Soya Industries Limited,
rama gum industries limited,
Shree India Sino,
TIC Gums Inc.
Any query? Talk to Analyst: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-gaur-gum-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand for guar gum in the oil & gas industry.
- Increasing applications of guar gum due to its multifunctional properties.
- Increased consumption of convenience food.
- Lack of research and development.
- Trade restrictions.
- High dependency on crude oil prices.
- Dependency on climatic conditions.
Market Segmentation in Details:
- The global guar gum market is segmented based on grade, function, and application.
- On the basis of grade global guar gum market is segmented into food-grade, industrial-grade, and pharmaceutical-grade. Industrial grade is further sub segmented into Paper, Mining, Explosive, Oil and Gas. Pharmaceutical-grade is further sub segmented into drugs, cosmetics and others.
- On the basis of function global guar gum market is segmented into thickening, gelling, binding, friction reducing, emulsifier, flocculent, preservation agent, others.
- On the basis of application global guar gum market is segmented into oil & gas, food & beverages mining & explosives paper manufacturing pharmaceuticals & cosmetics others. Food & beverages is further sub-segmented into bakery & confectionery products dairy & frozen products beverages sauces & dressings others.
- Based on geography:-
- North America &
- South America,
- Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
The global guar gum market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global guar gum market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Access Full Report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-gaur-gum-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research