Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/03/2014 -- During 2013, sugar free gum toughens its positioning, targeting both adults and children by increasing distribution, launching television ads and media press campaigns, and introducing new bold flavours. Local consumers have solidified their preference for sugar free gum as they have learned of its oral health benefits; it can remineralise the tooth surface and help prevent caries. Additionally, sugar free gum comes in an array of flavours satisfying the most particular palates, such as...
Euromonitor International's Gum in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bubble Gum, Chewing Gum.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Gum market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Czech Republic to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Packaged Food in Dominican Republic
- Gum Market in Czech Republic to 2017
- Packaged Food in the Czech Republic
- The Insurance Industry in the Dominican Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Trends and Opportunities in the Dominican Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Trends and Opportunities in Dominican Republican Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile
- Trends and Opportunities in the Dominican Non-Life Insurance Industry to 2016: Market Profile
- Trends and Opportunities in Dominican Republican Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry to 2017: Market Profile