Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Gum in Mexico", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/11/2014 -- During 2013 sugar-free gum is expected to continue to see the strongest growth in volume and current value terms, in part thanks to recent innovations in Trident (sugar-free chewing gum) and its marketing campaigns, but also due to growing health and wellness in the country, whereby consumers are paying more attention to their dental health, and are becoming more aware of the dangers of excessive sugar consumption.
Euromonitor International's Gum in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Bubble Gum, Chewing Gum.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Gum market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Gum Market in Belgium to 2016
- Gum Market in Japan to 2016
- Gum Market in Germany to 2017
- Gum Market in Norway to 2017
- Gum Market in New Zealand to 2017
- Gum Market in Colombia to 2017
- Gum Market in Hungary to 2017
- Gum Market in Spain to 2017
- Gum Market in India to 2017
- Gum Market in Czech Republic to 2017