Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2012 -- H & M Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
H & M Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB"
Hennes & Mauritz SWOT & Financial report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (H & M) is one of the leading apparel retailers in the world. The company is engaged in designing and retailing apparels for women, men, teenagers and children. In addition, the company sells own brand cosmetics, accessories and footwear. Collections offered by the company are designed by its in-house designers, with inputs from the buyers and pattern makers. The company operates a network of 1,988 company-owned and franchised stores across the world. It also retails through the internet and catalogs in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, Finland, Germany and Austria. H & M operates in the regions of Europe, North America, Asia and Middle East. The company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/66235/h-m-hennes-mauritz-ab-retailing-company-profile-swot-financial-report.html