Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “H1 2016 Oil Tanker, LNG Carrier and LPG Tanker Outlook - Gener8, Teekay and Petredec Lead Global Tanker Buildout” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/06/2016 -- In H1 2016, four crude oil tankers, four LNG carriers and 10 LPG tankers were announced. Petredec Limited announced four new LPG tankers in H1 2016 while each of the operators, Nippon Yusen Kaisha Line, BW Gas ASA, and Hyproc Shipping Company, announced two new LPG tankers. Gener8 Maritime Inc. leads the world in terms of DWT addition of crude oil tankers. Teekay LNG Partners Lp has the highest planned storage capacity of LNG carriers while Petredec Limited leads in terms of storage capacity addition of LPG tankers. Among shipyards, Hyundai Heavy Industries Company Limited and Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering Company Limited, both in South Korea, lead the world in terms of building the planned tankers.
Key Highlights: Global Tanker Industry
- Four new crude oil tankers were announced in H1 2016. Arab Maritime Petroleum Transport Company announced two, and Kyoei Tanker Company Limited and Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd announced one each.
- Each of the crude oil tankers announced by Arab Maritime Petroleum Transport Company - AMPTC I and AMPTC II - has a DWT of 158,000 tonnes. AMPTC I is expected to start operations in 2017 while AMPTC II could start operations in 2018.
- Gener8 Maritime Inc., Maran Tankers Management Inc., and Tsakos Energy Navigation Ltd are the top three operators in the world in terms of planned oil tanker DWT. The three operators have planned DWT of 3,319,000, 2,212,900 and 1,619,300 tonnes respectively.
- SK Shipping Co., Ltd. and Maran Gas Maritime Inc. each announced two new planned LNG carriers in H1 2016.
- SK Shipping Co., Ltd. announced LNG carriers Skes 5 and Skes 6. Each of the carriers has storage capacity of 180,000 m3. Maran Gas Maritime Inc. announced Maran Gas I and Maran Gas II, with each of the carriers having a storage capacity of 173,400 m3.
For more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/h1-2016-oil-tanker-lng-carrier-and-lpg-tanker-outlook-gener8-teekay-and-petredec-lead
Find all Natural Gas Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/natural-gas
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions