Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “H2 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries - Global Refining Landscape Shift Continues as Plans to Expand Capacity Persist Despite Overcapacity” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2015 -- The global refinery industry, which experienced a relatively low crude distillation unit capacity growth of 2.4% during 2009 to 2014, is expected to grow at a stronger pace over the next four years. This could result in over capacities, less utilization and lower margins, and prompt some of the companies to cancel or delay or reduce capacities of the planned projects. Asia, Middle East and Africa will lead most of the global growth primarily to meet increasing domestic demand for petroleum products and for exports. On the other hand, the European refining industry growth is expected to be stagnant due to weak demand, tighter regulations and aging or closing of the refineries.
- Refinery crude distillation unit capacity data by region for the period 2009 to 2019
- Annual breakdown of capital expenditure spending on refineries for the period 2015 to 2019
- Global planned (new build) refinery capacity additions and capital expenditure spending by key countries and operators
- Capital expenditure spending on planned (new build) refineries by key countries and operators in a region
- Details of all planned (new build) refineries in the world up to 2019
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on refineries globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast refinery capacity data
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the planned refineries globally
- Keep abreast of key planned refinery projects across the world
- Assess your competitor's planned refinery projects and capacities
Spanning over 37 pages "H2 Global Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for Refineries - Global Refining Landscape Shift Continues as Plans to Expand Capacity Persist Despite Overcapacity" report covers Global Refining Industry, Appendix, Methodology.
Find more information Visit at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/h2-global-capacity-and-capital-expenditure-outlook-refineries-global-refining-landscape
Find all Refining Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/refining
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Yearly/Quarterly Report Subscription: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscriptions