New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Hadasit Medical Research Services & Development Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/19/2013 -- Hadasit Medical Research Services & Development Ltd (Hadasit Ltd) is a biomedical technology company. It provides, promotes and commercializeS pre-clinical and clinical research and development capabilities through product licensing, establishing start-up companies and collaboration with academy and industry. The company provides services in various categories such as research services which include clinical and pre-clinical services, consulting services which cover dentistry, cardiology, internal medicine, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, and orthopedics. Hadasit Ltd also provides pharmaceutical technologies, medical device technologies, medical diagnostics and imaging technologies, and others. The company owns the Hadassah Clinical Research Center (HCRC), which is a GCP-compliant and is also into development of many technologies in various fields of healthcare sector. It operates as a subsidiary of Hadassah Medical Organization (HMO). Hadasit Ltd is headquartered in Jerusalem, Israel.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Hadasit Medical Research Services & Development Ltd portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hadasit Medical Research Services & Development Ltd - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cook Medical Incorporated - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Corgenix Medical Corporation (CONX) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc. (VAR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Aethlon Medical, Inc. (AEMD) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- GE Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis , 2013 Update
- Abbott Medical Optics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Advanced Medical Diagnostics, LLC. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Bolton Medical, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update