ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer software accommodates businesses using Quickbooks with updated features and a guide for printing on blank check stock. Get the details by visiting halfpricesoft.com.
Los Angeles, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/07/2014 -- Check printing software developer released the new updates to ezCheckPrinting check writer to provide more flexibility for businesses. With this new edition, ezCheckPrinting users can also customize checks and also to write checks from multiple bank accounts for multiple clients or print checks on a different printer.
Meanwhile Halfpricesoft.com updated its Check Virtual Printer software for compatibility with QuickBooks online applications. The compatibility was created for business customers using QuickBooks to print on blank check stock easily.
Halfpricesoft.com has published the new version and the quick start guide for ezCheckprinting and virtual printer software. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
“Customer’s utilizing ezCheckprinting and Virtual Printer bundle get new features and a guide for printing checks on blank checks stock.” Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said.
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
-Supports multiple clients
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients and also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.