Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/15/2012 -- Synopsis: ReportReserve Research's ""Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ReportReserve Research's ""Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation""
ReportReserve Research's ""Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ReportReserve Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation"" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, mergers & acquisitions, prospectsand key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation (HSC) is a designer and manufacturer aerospace and industrial products. The company is a major supplier of international space programs and produces environmental control, life support, mechanical systems and thermal control systems for international space programs. HSC also commercial spares, repair capabilities, technical publications, military customer support and logistics, business aircraft support, technical support, training, non-traditional (flight hour) support programs, worldwide repair services, supply management and ground support equipment. HSC offers its products and services in the areas of aerospace, industrial and space systems. The company was formerly known as Hamilton Standard Division and operates as a subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation in more than 150 locations in 20 countries. HSC is headquartered in Windsor Locks, Connecticut, the US."
for further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/hamilton-sundstrand-corporation-defense-company-profile-and-swot-report-report-541014