Eastbourne, England -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/07/2017 -- With kombucha growing so rapidly in popularity both in the UK and across the world, one of the UK's best and most leading providers of kombucha, Happy Kombucha, has recently been discussing best practices when it comes to storing kombucha, to ensure that as many people as possible are able to get the most out of the miracle drink.
Information provided by the company on their website blog included everything that anyone could possible need to know about storing kombucha, with some of the information including the following advice:
- Kombucha can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 years, however must be consumed within 10 days of opening
- When storing kombucha at room temperature people must keep an eye out for the build-up of naturally occurring carbonation
- It is best to store kombucha in glass containers/bottles
- When it is warm kombucha must be allowed to settle before it is opened
- When temperatures are high it is best practice to refrigerate kombucha before opening
These are only some of the tips in which the leading kombucha supplier provided too, the full article can be found on their website.
A spokesperson and representative from Happy Kombucha was incredibly keen to comment saying, "Here at Happy Kombucha we are so passionate about kombucha and not only strive to offer the best and most varied range of kombucha products at all times, but also leading advice and guidance so that our customers can enjoy the most wonderful kombucha without anything going wrong. Knowing everything that there is to know about kombucha, if anyone has any questions they can also call our team whom are always happy to help."
About Happy Kombucha
Happy Kombucha is the UK's number one supplier of organically grown Scobie's and brewing equipment for kombucha. Offering kombucha, kefir and any other beneficial probiotics, the company assist people on a daily basis and could help you too. For full details regarding Happy Kombucha and to view their many amazing products, do not hesitate to visit their website today.
Company name: Happy Kombucha
Tel: 01323 410765
Contact person: Michelle Marcus
Address: Unit C, Enterprise Centre Station Parade Eastbourne East Sussex BN21 1BD