Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/28/2012 -- This analysis evaluates the company's strategy and key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and provides an overview of the company's biosimilars portfolio, including analysis of key product profiles, examining key drivers and resistors to development, market sizing, specifics of development such as clinical trials (where available) for each key biosimilar molecule in development.
- Strategic insight into the key strategies that have shaped the company's progress and/or will define its outlook going forward.
- Provides an indication of how biosimilars fit into the wider company context, and a history of deals & alliances.
Harvest Moon specializes in the development of complex generics and biosimilars. These products are in-licensed from emerging market copy-biologic developers before they are out-licensed to partners in developed markets, with Harvest Moon's receiving royalties. Harvest Moon has 30 biosimilar products in various stages of development.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- See how Harvest Moon relies on corporate relationships for both sourcing products and commercialization
- Evaluate key products in Harvest Moon's pipeline, which is one of the largest monoclonal antibody biosimilar pipelines globally
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Biosimilars in Developed Countries - Launch of Biosimilar mAbs in Europe and New Regulatory Pathways in the US to Spur Market Growth
- Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ISIS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (LGND) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Expression Analysis, Inc - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- The World Generic Market Report 2012
- Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALXA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMLN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Oramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ORMP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (VRX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Intas: Biosimilars Company Analysis