Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Head And Neck Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2017 -- Head And Neck Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Head And Neck Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Head and Neck Cancer is a cancer that arises in the head or neck region (in the nasal cavity, sinuses, lips, mouth, salivary glands, throat, or larynx). The common symptoms of cancer of the head and neck include persistent pain in the throat, pain or difficulty with swallowing, persistent hoarseness or a change in voice, pain in the ear and bleeding in the mouth or throat. The disease may be controlled by chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Publisher's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Head And Neck Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Head And Neck Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Head And Neck Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Head And Neck Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 18, 87, 98, 5, 92, 17 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 11, 6, 1, 15 and 3 molecules, respectively.
Head And Neck Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Head And Neck Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Head And Neck Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Head And Neck Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Head And Neck Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Head And Neck Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Head And Neck Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Head And Neck Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 1247 pages "Head And Neck Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017" report covers Introduction, Head And Neck Cancer - Overview, Head And Neck Cancer - Therapeutics Development, Head And Neck Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment, Head And Neck Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Head And Neck Cancer - Drug Profiles, Appendix. This report Covered Companies few are - 3SBio Inc, 4SC AG, AB Science SA, AbbVie Inc, Abion Inc, Accelerated Pharma Inc, Acceleron Pharma Inc, Adaptimmune Therapeutics Plc, Aduro BioTech Inc, Advaxis Inc, Advenchen Laboratories LLC.
Please visit this link for more details: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/head-and-neck-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Gastric Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 - Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/gastric-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Gastritis - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 - Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/gastritis-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Find all Oncology Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/oncology
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact