ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " Health and Beauty Retailing Industry in Canada - Worldwide Industry Research, Analysis, Shares, Size, Trends, Growth and Survey report" to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2016 -- The retail market for health and beauty products in Canada reached CAD10.7 billion in 2015 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% in 2015-2020, to reach CAD12.2 billion by 2020. Study economic conditions, urbanization, increasing health consciousness, and an increasing aging population have fueled the growth of the health and beauty category. Consumers continue to be value conscious and retailers are offering multifunctional products at competitive prices.
- Online spending on health and beauty products accounts for 2.9% of the total retail sales in the segment in 2015
- The health and beauty segment accounted for 3.18% of the overall retail sales in 2015
- Bulk of the sales of health and beauty products are sold through offline channels including hypermarkets, supermarkets, department stores, drug stores and health and beauty stores.
For more info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=564646
Health and Beauty Retailing in Canada Market Summary & Forecasts is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting health and beauty retail dynamics from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of health and beauty products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; department stores; online; drug stores and health and beauty stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations; duty free retailers; value, variety stores, general merchandise retailers and vending machines
- An overview of key health and beauty retailers operating across Canada and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy:-
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in the Canada retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the performance of health and beauty product sector, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=564646
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)