New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Health and Wellness in Singapore"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/09/2013 -- Value growth in health and wellness was stable with a 5% increase in 2012. Although the 2012 value growth experienced the weakest performance compared with 2010 and 2011, consumers' purchasing power remained stable due to a high awareness of health and wellness products. Manufacturers also continued to develop and introduce new product variants focused on health and wellness in order to benefit from this trend.
Euromonitor International's Health and Wellness in Singapore report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Health and Wellness by Category, Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning, Health and Wellness by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness in the US
- Health and Wellness in Indonesia
- Health and Wellness in Mexico
- Health and Wellness in Ukraine
- Health and Wellness in Finland
- Health and Wellness in Italy
- Health and Wellness in China
- Health and Wellness in the Czech Republic
- Health and Wellness in South Africa
- Health and Wellness in Malaysia