New Healthcare research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2013 -- Health and wellness value sales continued to show a strong performance in 2012 with a 10% increase in current terms. Fortified/functional recorded the highest increase in value sales of 12% in current terms, followed by organic with 9%. Consumers continued to look for multifunctional effects from health and wellness products, and, as a result, it became important for manufacturers to develop new functional ingredients to attract consumers. Meanwhile, beauty was one of key words in the industry...
Euromonitor International's Health and Wellness in South Korea report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Health and Wellness by Category, Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning, Health and Wellness by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Better For You Packaged Food in South Korea
- Fortified/Functional Packaged Food in South Korea
- Food Intolerance in South Korea
- Organic Packaged Food in South Korea
- Naturally Healthy Packaged Food in South Korea
- Organic Beverages in South Korea
- Better For You Beverages in South Korea
- Naturally Healthy Beverages in South Korea
- Fortified/Functional Beverages in South Korea
- Health and Wellness in the US