Fast Market Research recommends "Health and Wellness in Switzerland" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/07/2014 -- In 2012, the economic climate was brighter for Switzerland than most of its European counterparts. This was mainly due to private consumption and foreign trade results, which produced an upturn for manufacturers. The labour market has slowly recovered from the economic downturn, though consumer confidence remains moderate. As a result, health and wellness products recorded positive sales growth.
Euromonitor International's Health and Wellness in Switzerland report tracks the developments of health-associated product types and the healthy-option positioning of competing brands across different food sectors. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to compare health and wellness categories with each other or in the context of the total market for a sector. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, legislative context or lifestyle influences. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Health and Wellness by Category, Health and Wellness by Prime Positioning, Health and Wellness by Type.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Health and Wellness market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness in the US
- Health and Wellness in Belgium
- Health and Wellness in Indonesia
- Health and Wellness in Mexico
- Health and Wellness in Singapore
- Health and Wellness in Germany
- Health and Wellness in the United Kingdom
- Health and Wellness in Ukraine
- Health and Wellness in Finland
- Health and Wellness in Italy