New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Health and Wellness Tourism in Bulgaria"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/07/2014 -- A key trend in health and wellness tourism in Bulgaria in 2013 was continuous striving on the part of health and wellness operators to attract more consumers from the middle class and more inbound tourists from the economy segment, rather than being viewed mainly as luxurious venues and therefore expensive. Wellness-focused outlets which have opened on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast target the mass segment of inbound tourists and offer prices which easily compete with those offered by regular hotels in resorts such as Sunny Beach or Golden Sands.
Other spas will continue to dominate the health and wellness tourism landscape in Bulgaria over the forecast period and will also record the fastest growth, with a CAGR of 7% at constant 2013 prices. The main growth driver will be increasing popularity of massage spa centres in larger cities, together with returning popularity of thermal spas and sanatoriums. Hotel/resort spas, on the other hand, will also continue to record growth in the forecast period, a positive change from the decline registered very early in the review period when price-conscious consumers decreased their demand for additional spa services as a direct consequence of their decreased budgets.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Bulgaria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Bulgaria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Health and Wellness Tourism in Bulgaria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Health and Wellness Tourism in Bulgaria?
- Are hotel/resort spas outperforming destination spas?
- Do domestic spa visitors outweigh international spa arrivals?
- What is the rate of hotel/resort spa outlet development?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Medical Tourism, Spas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Denmark
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Finland
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Czech Republic
- Health and Wellness Tourism in South Korea
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Ecuador
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Israel
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Slovakia
- Health and Wellness Tourism in China
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Taiwan
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Philippines