New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2014 -- Colombia is one of the most appealing destinations for medical treatments in Latin America, because of the high qualifications of its professionals and the low cost of complex procedures compared to the same procedures in the country of origin. This resulted in an increasing influx of foreign visitors estimated at more than 50,000 in 2013. The most demanded procedures were for heart surgery, bariatric surgery, general surgery, aesthetical procedures and eye care. Medical tourism grew over the review period and in 2013 accounted for 50% of total sales.
Medical tourism is likely to be the most dynamic and is expected to grow at a value CAGR of 10% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. The increasing presence of free trade medical zones in different Colombian cities will contribute to boost the demand for that kind of service in Colombia, not only from foreign tourists but also from locals. Although wellness tourism has positive growth prospects, further expansion is likely beyond 2018, as it is still underdeveloped and needs strong investment flows for the construction of more specialised resorts and hotels focused on wellness services.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Colombia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Colombia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Health and Wellness Tourism in Colombia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Health and Wellness Tourism in Colombia?
- Are hotel/resort spas outperforming destination spas?
- Do domestic spa visitors outweigh international spa arrivals?
- What is the rate of hotel/resort spa outlet development?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Medical Tourism, Spas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Colombia
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Denmark
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Finland
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Czech Republic
- Health and Wellness Tourism in South Korea
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Ecuador
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Israel
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Taiwan
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Slovakia
- Health and Wellness Tourism in China