New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Health and Wellness Tourism in Finland"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2014 -- Health and wellness tourism recorded current value growth of 1% in 2013, and value sales reached 54.7 million. This category, which grew healthily during 2011 and 2012, saw growth almost stagnate as both domestic and international visitors cut back on their spending on health and wellness services and products in Finland.
Trips by Russian tourists to health and wellness establishments, a key source of value sales for health and wellness tourism, were moderately positive, but notably less so than in the previous years. Visits by Finns became moderately negative. Sluggish current value growth was also partly due to increasing price-based competition as companies tried to keep volumes from dropping further by offering a number of price-based promotions.
Sales of health and wellness tourism are expected to grow at a CAGR of 2% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period, reaching EUR58.8 million in 2018. Overall growth for the forecast period will be affected by a slight dip in 2014; however, growth during the rest of the period is expected to be notably higher (around 2%). The slight drop expected in 2014 is mainly a result of an expected decline registered by hotel/resort spas. Intense price competition is set to lower the average unit price of hotel/resort spas at constant 2013 prices in 2014.
In addition the number of Russian tourists, although expected to increase, is set to record lower growth in 2014 due to a slowdown in the Russian economy; however, it is expected that after 2014, recovery will begin with sales of health/resort spas growing at between 2-3% each year at constant 2013 prices in the remaining years of the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Finland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Finland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Health and Wellness Tourism in Finland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Health and Wellness Tourism in Finland?
- Are hotel/resort spas outperforming destination spas?
- Do domestic spa visitors outweigh international spa arrivals?
- What is the rate of hotel/resort spa outlet development?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Medical Tourism, Spas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Denmark
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Czech Republic
- Health and Wellness Tourism in South Korea
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Ecuador
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Israel
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Slovakia
- Health and Wellness Tourism in China
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Bulgaria
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Taiwan
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Philippines