New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/29/2014 -- Medical facilities in Indonesia have been under continuous development, with more treatments being available in-country compared to abroad. Many wealthy Indonesians have been opting for medical treatments overseas for more complicated diseases. However, Indonesian hospitals have been gaining more confidence and are constantly improving. People with lower incomes continue to seek medical facilities in-country, with more advanced medical services being concentrated in major cities in Indonesia such as Jakarta and Surabaya. Medical tourism therefore contributed to total domestic tourism revenue. However, hotel/resort spas still accounted for the majority of health and wellness tourism revenue as Indonesia (Bali especially) is regarded as one of the leading international spa destinations.
Due to the under-developed nature of the area in Indonesia, health and wellness tourism growth is set to accelerate over the forecast period. Rising disposable incomes will allow more people to seek medical treatments in key cities where hospitals have better medical facilities. Several treatment centres built in Indonesia such as eye, skin or cancer centres, where qualified doctors and more advanced equipment are available under one roof will also boost domestic tourism for medical purposes. On the other hand, medical tourism will also continue to face challenges from more developed medical facilities abroad. Foreign hospitals have also been aggressive in marketing their services to affluent Indonesians. For example, China and Malaysia are also growing in popularity as medical destinations amongst Indonesians seeking more affordable medical treatment.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Indonesia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Indonesia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Health and Wellness Tourism in Indonesia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Health and Wellness Tourism in Indonesia?
- Are hotel/resort spas outperforming destination spas?
- Do domestic spa visitors outweigh international spa arrivals?
- What is the rate of hotel/resort spa outlet development?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Medical Tourism, Spas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Netherlands
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Denmark
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Finland
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Czech Republic
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Turkey
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Chile
- Health and Wellness Tourism in South Korea
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Mexico
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Ecuador
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Israel