Fast Market Research recommends "Health and Wellness Tourism in Morocco" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/21/2015 -- Health and wellness tourism in Morocco increased in current value by 6% to reach MAD7.8 billion in 2013. Morocco is a major destination for health and wellness tourism, with both spa tourism and medical tourism very popular in the country. Although Morocco attracts inbound tourists of all ages, an increasing number of elderly people are opting to travel to Morocco for medical tourism as the country offers a very favourable climate for recuperation and high-quality medical insurance at competitive prices.
Health and wellness tourism is expected to increase in value at a CAGR of 6% in constant 2013 terms over the forecast period, rising to MAD10.3 billion by 2018. This growth is set to be higher than the value CAGR of 4% recorded in the category over the review period as health and wellness tourism is expected to receive constant investment from key players operating in the travel and tourism industry in Morocco.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Health and Wellness Tourism in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Health and Wellness Tourism in Morocco?
- Are hotel/resort spas outperforming destination spas?
- Do domestic spa visitors outweigh international spa arrivals?
- What is the rate of hotel/resort spa outlet development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Netherlands
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Denmark
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Finland
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Australia
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Malaysia