Fast Market Research recommends "Health and Wellness Tourism in Saudi Arabia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/10/2014 -- Saudi Arabia boasts one of the biggest beauty markets in the region, with Saudi women being the biggest spenders on beauty products and treatments. Expenditure, which used to be limited to beauty products and simple salon services such as hairdressing, has now expanded to include health and wellness activities such as massage services, manicure/pedicure and facial treatments. For Saudi women, looking their best is extremely important, and given the high per capita income, they do not shy away from spending lavishly. Furthermore, with growing knowledge about health and wellness, combined with superior medical facilities, the general population is willing to pay attention to doctors? advice on maintaining their health. In a nutshell, the Saudi population is now taking a more holistic approach to beauty and health.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Health and wellness tourism is expected to show an improvement in the forecast period, as the value CAGR is expected to be 3%, compared with 2% during the review period at constant 2013 prices. Growth will mainly be driven by spas, as they continue to upgrade their health and beauty services and design attractive packages to attract customers. With domestic tourism expected to continue booming in the forecast period, and levels of income continuing to rise, spas are expected to witness stronger demand, as for Saudi women especially, spa visits are an essential part of life.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Saudi Arabia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Saudi Arabia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Health and Wellness Tourism in Saudi Arabia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Health and Wellness Tourism in Saudi Arabia?
- Are hotel/resort spas outperforming destination spas?
- Do domestic spa visitors outweigh international spa arrivals?
- What is the rate of hotel/resort spa outlet development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Medical Tourism, Spas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Netherlands
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Denmark
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Finland
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Czech Republic
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Turkey
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Chile
- Health and Wellness Tourism in South Korea
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Mexico
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Ecuador
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Indonesia