New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Health and Wellness Tourism in Taiwan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/05/2014 -- Taiwan?s weak increase in the number of arrivals in 2013 slowed the growth in health and wellness tourism. Taiwan boasts several hot spring locations that are popular among tourists, such as Beitou, Wulai and Jiaosi in northern Taiwan.
Medical tourism is expected to continue to register the fastest growth over the forecast period, with a 12% CAGR in terms of value sales at constant 2013 prices. With a low customer base, the government has shown strong interest in developing medical tourism in Taiwan. It is expected to continue its aggressive approach to target mainland Chinese travellers upon receiving a good response rate during the review period. Spas, on the other hand, will remain important attractions for incoming tourists and locals.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Health and Wellness Tourism in Taiwan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Health and Wellness Tourism in Taiwan?
- Are hotel/resort spas outperforming destination spas?
- Do domestic spa visitors outweigh international spa arrivals?
- What is the rate of hotel/resort spa outlet development?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Medical Tourism, Spas.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Netherlands
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Denmark
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Finland
- Health and Wellness Tourism in the Czech Republic
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Turkey
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Chile
- Health and Wellness Tourism in South Korea
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Mexico
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Ecuador
- Health and Wellness Tourism in Indonesia