New Healthcare market report from MarketLine: "Health Care Equipment & Supplies in Europe"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/30/2013 -- Health Care Equipment & Supplies in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe health care equipment & supplies market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The health care equipment & supplies market analyzes manufacturers of health care equipment and supplies. The market profile covers disposable equipment and supplies such as syringes, catheters, electrodes, sutures, bandages, implantable prostheses, orthotics and prosthetics; otologic & technical aids such as hearing aids and wheelchairs; ophthalmic equipment such as eye glasses, contact lenses and ophthalmoscopes; in vitro diagnostics such as devices for clinical chemistry, microbiology, immunology and genetic tests; and other equipment such as imaging equipment and films and equipment for radiotherapy, dialysis, endoscopy, anesthetics, etc.
- The South African renewable energy market had total revenues of $0.1bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 29.3% between 2008 and 2012.
- The disposable equipment & supplies segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $48.4bn, equivalent to 43.3% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.1% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $136.5bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the health care equipment & supplies market in Europe
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the health care equipment & supplies market in Europe
Leading company profiles reveal details of key health care equipment & supplies market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe health care equipment & supplies market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Europe economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Europe health care equipment & supplies market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Europe health care equipment & supplies market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe health care equipment & supplies market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies: Global Industry Guide
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies in Canada
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies in Germany
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies in Japan
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies in Belgium
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies in the United Kingdom
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies in China
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies in Asia-Pacific
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies in the Netherlands
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies in Spain