Chicago, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/22/2017 -- Health ingredients comprises of vitamins, minerals, proteins, prebiotics, probiotics, carbohydrates, fats, lipids, and so on. The entire health ingredients together make up a balanced diet made up of all necessary health components. There is a change in food preferences and people are opting for healthier eating options. This is increasing the scope for growth of the health ingredients market. Market key players are collaborating to create more opportunities for the growth of the market. This report studies the current and future aspects of health ingredients market.
The report tracks the major market events including product launches, technological developments, mergers & acquisitions, and the innovative business strategies opted by key market players. Along with strategically analyzing the key micro markets, the report also focuses on industry-specific drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges in the health ingredients market. The scope of this report covers the health ingredients market by its major segments, which include the types, applications, and the major geographic regions.
Download Free Sample: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=1169
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
1. The health ingredients market is growing at a rapid pace worldwide majorly because of changes in food preferences. People are changing preferences from meat-based products to plant-based products which is contributing towards rapid market growth.
2. Health ingredients have various advantages such as acting as efficient dietary supplements and weight management. These applications are promoting the market growth. There is rise in awareness among people about the benefits of regularly taking health ingredients in daily food products.
3. This is favoring the progress of the market. While the market is growing in some countries due to rise in awareness about prebiotics and probiotics, there are some countries which consider the consumption of bacteria to the bad for health. Hence, these countries are hampering the growth of the health ingredients market as they do not favor consumption of prebiotics and probiotics.
The health ingredients market is divided into five major geographical segments which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. The Europe region holds the highest market share and is the largest revenue contributor of the health ingredients market. The region is expected to continue growing at the same pace during the forecasted period because of change in consumer preferences from nutrition-based to health-based food products. The rise in awareness among the young population is also boosting the market growth further in this region. Next in line is the Asia-Pacific region which is witnessing a rapid growth of the health ingredients market because of increase in awareness about ingredients like probiotics and prebiotics.
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the health ingredients market include:
1. Archer Daniels Midland Company
2. Associated British Foods PLC
3. E. I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
4. Kerry Group Plc.
5. Koninklijke DSM N.V.
6. BASF SE
8. Ingredion Incorporated
9. Arla Foods Amba
10. Tate & Lyle Plc.
Browse Report: https://www.scalarmarketresearch.com/market-reports/health-ingredients-market
About Scalar Market Research
Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers a crystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast.
Find out more about our services at: www.scalarmarketresearch.com