Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/12/2019 -- Today's consumers are more aware of their personal health and wellbeing than ever as a result of greater access to information and health issues often being thrust into the media spotlight. The desire for self-preservation, enhanced vitality, and prevention of illness in the short and long term is urging consumers to proactively make lifestyle and product choices that can not only alleviate these concerns but also enhance quality of life.
Click to get Sample PDF: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1934513
Health & Wellness is one of the eight mega-trends that GlobalData covers as part of our TrendSights Overview series of consumer insight studies. The analysis covers what the mega-trend is, which trends it is comprised of, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands can capitalize across FMCG, retail and foodservice.
- Natural is a key area of focus for players across all categories and will remain an important innovation approach to leverage within the Health & Wellness space.
- Society values health and living a healthy lifestyle, which are increasingly viewed as fashionable and in vogue.
- Globally, two in in five consumers are proactively seeking products to improve their health.
Reasons to buy
- Identify different routes through which brands can align with the Health & Wellness mega-trend through formulation, marketing claims, packaging and merchandising.
- Compare the impact of Health & Wellness in each industry across FMCG, retail, and foodservice and learn what the key opportunities are now and in the future.
- Explore how the impact of the Health & Wellness mega-trend varies by region and generational groups to inform targeted marketing strategies and product development.
- Look ahead to explore how the mega-trend will evolve in the future, to ensure you stay relevant to the mega-trend.
View Complete TOC with Tables and Figures at: https://www.researchmoz.us/trendsights-overview-health-and-wellness-taking-responsibility-for-personal-health-and-wellbeing-report.html/toc
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)
Follow us on LinkedIn at: http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG