Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/09/2014 -- Healthcare Business Intelligence (BI) Market by Function (Reporting, OLAP, Monitoring), Application (Clinical & Financial), Technology (Traditional, Cloud, Mobile), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, ACO, HIE, Payers) - Trends & Global Forecasts to 2018
The global healthcare BI market is mainly categorized by function, application, technology, end user, and geography. Cloud BI and mobile BI are expected to register highest growth rate among the healthcare BI market by technology during the forecast period.Their favorable growth is attributed to the increasing shift of healthcare organizations towards cloud computing models, increasing use of smartphones by the medical community, and highly flexible, agile, interoperable, scalable, and cost efficient platform provided by these technologies.
The healthcare BI market for clinical applications segment is expected to grow at a highest CAGR during the forecast period. The factors mainly contributing to its growth include federal government reforms such as Meaningful Use program; need by the healthcare systems to participate in new payment models such as Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs); ICD-10; and pay-for-performance models.
North America, especially the U.S. market shows the greatest potential in the near future as there is still a wide scope of adoption of BI tools. The next opportunistic market is Asia with increasing adoption of HCIT, and hence BI tools. In Japan, various favorable government initiatives are focusing on strengthening healthcare services such as the e-Japan policy, new IT reform strategy, and iJApan Strategy 2015. The healthcare IT expenditure in China grew from $135 billion in 2006 to $250 billion in 2010. In addition, the Indian government annually spends approximately 5% of its GDP on the healthcare sector and has approved 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) for setting up hospitals in India since 2000. Also, it is among the leading IT outsourcing and medical tourism destinations. All the above mentioned factors contribute to the potential growth opportunity of the healthcare BI market.
Apart from the comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players in the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise the basic views on the key players in the healthcare BI market and the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help the key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Business Intelligence Market by Types (Mobile BI, Social BI, Cloud BI, Traditional BI), by Function, by Deployment, by Features, by Verticals, by Organization Size, by Regions): Worldwide Trends, Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Healthcare BPO Market Payer (Claims Processing, HR Services, Finance & Accounts), Provider (Medical Billing & Coding) & Pharmaceutical (Clinical Trial, Contract Manufacturing, & Non-Clinical Services) - Trends & Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- Population Health Management Market - Trends & Global Forecasts to 2018
- mhealth Apps & Solutions Market By Connected Devices (Cardiac Monitoring, Diabetes Management Devices), Health Apps (Exercise, Weight Loss, Women's Health, Sleep and Meditation), Medical Apps (Medical Reference) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Wireless Health Market (WLAN, WMAN, WPAN, Sensors, Smartphone's, Tablet PC, Mobile APPS) - Global Trends, Opportunities, Competitive Landscape & Forecasts (2013 - 2018)
- Chromatography Accessories and Consumables Market by Types (Columns, Autosamplers, Vials, Detectors, Fraction Collectors, Pressure Regulators, Degassers), by Technology (LC (HPLC, UHPLC, Flash), GC), by End-users - Trends & Global Forecasts to 2018
- Infusion Pumps & Accessories Market - Global Forecasts to 2018
- U.S. Healthcare BPO Market - Trends and Global Forecasts to 2018
- Health Insurance Exchange (HIX) IT Market - Trends & Global Forecasts to 2018
- Medical Gases and Equipment Market - Global Forecast to 2018