Fast Market Research recommends "Healthcare Providers: Global Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/06/2014 -- Global Healthcare Providers industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global healthcare providers
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global healthcare providers sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers sector players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global healthcare providers sector with forecasts
The global healthcare providers sector had total expenditure of $7,142.3bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% between 2009 and 2013.
The outpatient care segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2013, with total expenditure of $2,642.6bn, equivalent to 37.0% of the sector's overall value.
The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.1% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $9,608.5bn by the end of 2018.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global healthcare providers sector by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global healthcare providers sector in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global healthcare providers sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global healthcare providers sector?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Healthcare Providers: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Healthcare Providers: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Healthcare Providers: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Healthcare Providers: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Healthcare Providers: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for July 2013 in Pharmaceuticals
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for June 2013 in Pharmaceuticals
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for February 2014 in Pharmaceuticals
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for December 2013 in Pharmaceuticals
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for August 2013 in Pharmaceuticals