Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/30/2014 -- The Scandinavian Healthcare Providers industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the sector.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian healthcare providers sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers sector players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian healthcare providers sector with forecasts
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Scandinavian healthcare providers market had a total market value of $141.2 billion in 2013. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 5.8% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the healthcare providers industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $55.6 billion in 2013. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $49.1 and $36.5 billion, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the healthcare providers in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $71.4 billion in 2018, followed by Norway and Denmark with expected values of $59.2 and $46.4 billion respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the Scandinavian healthcare providers sector by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavian healthcare providers sector in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian healthcare providers sector?
- How has the sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Scandinavian healthcare providers sector?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Healthcare Providers: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Healthcare Providers: Global Industry Guide
- Healthcare Providers: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Healthcare Providers: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Healthcare Providers: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- OTC Pharmaceuticals - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Health Care Equipment & Supplies: Global Industry Guide
- Forest Products - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- North American Healthcare Cloud Computing Market - Forecast to 2018
- Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market by Product (Tags, Sensors, Software), Technology (Wi-Fi, RFID, Infrared, Ultrasound, UWB, Zigbee), Application, Industry Vertical (Healthcare, Logistics, Manufacturing, Retail) & Geography 2013 - 2020