New Healthcare market report from GlobalData: "Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Venezuela"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/02/2013 -- GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, "Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Venezuela". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape of Venezuela. The report identifies the key trends in the healthcare market of Venezuela. The report also provides insights into the demographic, regulatory and reimbursement landscapes and the healthcare infrastructure of Venezuela. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical market. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Venezuela was the 45th most populated country in the world with a population of approximately 28 million in 2012. The population of Venezuela is increasing due to the high birth rate and low mortality rate as well as an increase in life expectancy. The increase in the working-age population supports the country in its development while the increasing elderly population is a matter of concern for policy planners. The pharmaceutical market in Venezuela was estimated at $7 billion in 2011 and is expected to reach approximately $35.2 billion by 2020 at a projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 19.7% between 2012 and 2020. However, the Venezuelan currency was depreciated by the government for pharmaceutical products in 2011. Therefore, GlobalData estimates that the pharmaceutical market will be depreciated and valued at $4.2 billion in 2011, and will reach $8.5 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2006 to 2020.
The positive trend in the healthcare market of Venezuela can be attributed primarily to -
- The increasing elderly population
- Increasing access to healthcare facilities
- Government initiatives in the healthcare sector
- The increasing affordability of healthcare
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape of Venezuela. The scope includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical market of Venezuela including the market size, market segmentation, key drivers and barriers for the market.
- Profile and SWOT analysis of the major players in the pharmaceutical market. Key players covered for the pharmaceutical market are Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi, Novartis and Groupo Farma.
- An insightful review on the reimbursement and regulatory landscape. Analysis includes details of the healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the marketing authorization process for new drugs and medical devices for Venezuela.
- A detailed analysis of the political and economic environment of Venezuela, including the economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Mexico
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape Russia
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape Vietnam
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Brazil
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - China
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - United Arab Emirates
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Morocco
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - India
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Israel
- Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - The Netherlands
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)