New Pharmaceuticals market report from Current Partnering: "Hearing Disorders Partnering 2007-2013"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/07/2013 -- Hearing Disorders Partnering 2007-2013 report provides understanding and access to the Hearing disorders partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in Hearing disorders partnering deals
- Top Hearing disorders deals by value
- Deals listed by company A-Z, industry sector, stage of development, technology type
Hearing Disorders Partnering 2007-2013 provides understanding and access to the Hearing disorders partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides an analysis of hearing disorders partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors Hearing disorders technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This data driven report contains over 30 links to online copies of actual Hearing disorders deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners, where available. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Hearing disorders partnering trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Hearing disorders partnering since 2007, including a summary of deals by industry sector, stage of development, deal type, and technology type. Numerous tables provide outline financial trends.
Chapter 3 provides an overview of the leading Hearing disorders deals since 2007. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by bigpharma, most active bigpharma. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hearing Disorders - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- Hearing Disorders - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Gastrointestinal Disorders Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Novel Agents Targeting Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Chronic Constipation (CC) and Ulcerative Colitis (UC) to Reinvigorate the Market
- Leukocyte Disorders (White Blood Cell Disorders) - Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- Sleep Disorders Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2013
- Vitamin D Deficiency Disorders Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013
- Inherited Metabolic Disorders Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012
- Vitamin D Deficiency Disorders Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012
- Psychiatric Disorders - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012