The HeartFlex Workout Machine Provides a Simple Solution to a Widespread Problem
Austin, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/09/2016 -- A sedentary lifestyle has become more and more prevalent with each passing year. Simultaneously, life has become increasingly busy with tasks that take away from finding time to exercise. With this reality comes a dire consequence that needs to be combated with movement. Being inactive has been linked to 5.3 million deaths globally per year – compared to 5.1 million deaths linked to smoking. These catastrophic numbers call for a serious yet practical response. Current NHS and British Heart Foundation guidelines recommend 150 minutes of moderate exercise a week and scientists suggest that an hour's worth of "brisk exercise" each day offsets the risk of early death linked to a desk-bound working life. The HeartFlex Workout Machine is a truly viable solution for adding movement throughout the day, quickly and affordably, with the everyday person in mind.
As a health and exercise based company, HeartFlex offers 10 simple and practical tips for everyone who is looking to counter a sedentary lifestyle.
1) Don't get discouraged - exercise guidelines are hard to meet – and remember that even a small amount of activity can cause major health gains.
2) Set achievable goals starting with small manageable pieces of activity.
3) Reduce your sedentary behavior by sitting less – stand up – and move.
4) Walk more places and sometimes choose to go the long way around.
5) Park further away from your final destination.
6) Take the stairs.
7) Eat lunch away from your desk and take a lunchtime walk.
8) Walk to a colleague's desk in your office or workplace rather than phoning or emailing them.
9) Research has shown that TV watching is more harmful than sitting at work – probably because of the snacks – so limit your TV diet.
10) Get HeartFlex and "fiddle" your way to health and vitality.
The affordable and easy to use exercise machine called HeartFlex is a great first step towards beginning a regular exercise routine which can become a long term sustainable lifestyle. If you've found it difficult to become more active, you will be inspired by quickly seeing and feeling the benefits of using your handheld HeartFlex. You can use it throughout your day and learn why trainers call it a "fiddle." That's right – because it's small and compact you can keep it handy and "fiddle" with it. Its silent operation doesn't detract from phone calls, and the like. In fact, progressive HR departments favor HeartFlex use because it decreases blood sugar levels and boosts productivity by lowering the tension and stress that frequently occur within the working world.
Use the HeartFlex to build upper body strength and overall fitness or make walking a total workout. With HeartFlex, there are so many possibilities! To learn more about the HeartFlex and see how easily it can start countering a sedentary lifestyle today, visit www.heartflex.com.
Discover the special reason why HeartFlex works and why trainers call it "swimming without the water." Whether used to maximize sports performance, transform walking into a full body exercise, wheelchair exercises, wheelchair exercises, or any of its many other applications – HeartFlex has a history of helping people from all walks of life – regardless of age or ability. HeartFlex is made for everyone – from PGA golfers to senior citizens to physical therapy. The bottom line is that whatever it's used for – HeartFlex is guaranteed to help its user achieve a fresh, new, enjoyable level in life. The HeartFlex handheld fitness tool is so unique it's protected by three US patents.