Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/17/2014 -- Health and wellness tourism is enjoying dynamic growth in terms of both inbound and outbound tourism in Hungary. According to the Hungarian Central Statistical Office the number of tourism nights in hotels offering health/medical services rose by 13% in 2012, fuelled by inbound tourism. Wellness hotels have also performed well, with tourism nights rising by 13% in 2012, fuelled by inbound tourism (nights up 8% in 2012) and domestic tourism (nights up by 16%).
Health and wellness tourism is expected to grow by a value CAGR of 5% over the forecast period while medical tourism and spas are expected to grow by CAGRs of 6% and of 5% respectively.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Hungary with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Health and Wellness Tourism industry in Hungary, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Health and Wellness Tourism in Hungary market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Health and Wellness Tourism in Hungary?
- Are hotel/resort spas outperforming destination spas?
- Do domestic spa visitors outweigh international spa arrivals?
- What is the rate of hotel/resort spa outlet development?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Convector Heaters, Electric Blankets, Electric Fires, Fan Heaters, Oil-filled Radiators, Other Heating Appliances, Panel Heaters.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Heating Appliances in Germany
- Heating Appliances in Turkey
- Heating Appliances in Portugal
- Heating Appliances in Japan
- Heating Appliances in Austria
- Heating Appliances in Italy
- Heating Appliances in Canada
- Heating Appliances in Ukraine
- Heating Appliances in the United Kingdom
- Heating Appliances in Hungary