Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/03/2012 -- Heating appliances are seasonal appliances, where a large percentage of sales take place during the winter period. A high percentage of sales also take place between June and July. In 2011 both volume and value sales each registered growth of 4%.
Euromonitor International's Heating Appliances in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, format trends or distribution issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Convector Heaters, Electric Blankets, Electric Fires, Fan Heaters, Oil-filled Radiators, Other Heating Appliances, Panel Heaters.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Heating Appliances market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Household Appliances in South Africa
- Household Appliances in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Heating Appliances in South Korea
- Small Cooking Appliances in South Africa
- Large Cooking Appliances in South Africa
- Food Preparation Appliances in South Africa
- Small Kitchen Appliances (Non-Cooking) in South Africa
- Refrigeration Appliances in South Africa
- Personal Care Appliances in South Africa
- Home Laundry Appliances in South Africa