Global Heavy Metal Testing Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/10/2018 -- The Heavy Metal Testing report includes market shares of heavy metal testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. The Heavy Metal Testing market accounted to USD 2.5 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Sample of This Information Analysis: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-heavy-metal-testing-market
Heavy metal testing recognizes dangerous components introduce in the buyer items. As indicated by FDA, lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic, chromium and others are named heavy metals. Mechanical contamination, current innovation and purchaser merchandise are the course through which heavy metals are course through which heavy metals are entering in human body which is a danger to the wellbeing and advancement of a human.
Major Market Competitors: Global Heavy Metal Testing Market
The heavy metal testing market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Some of the major players operating in heavy metal testing Industry are
- SGS, Eurofins,
- TUD SUD,
- ALS Limited,
- Mérieux Nutrisciences,
Other Players are LGC Group, Asurequality, Microbac Laboratories, EMSL Analytical, IFP Institut Für Produktqualität, Omic USA, Nutrasource Diagnostics Inc., TPS Lab, ANDalyze, UFAG, Toxikon, Inc., among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising demand of heavy metal testing in food industry
- Stringent regulation imposed on manufacturing food products, bottle water and in healthcare industry has resulted in increased heavy metal testing
- Government initiatives to promote the testing methods
- Unfavorable regulations
- High cost of equipments
Full Report Description Or Requesting TOC, Visit: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-heavy-metal-testing-market
Market Segmentation: Global Heavy Metal Testing Market
- By type the market for heavy metal testing market is segmented into arsenic, cadmium, chromium, cobalt, lead, mercury, others.
- By technology the heavy metal testing market is segmented into ICP-MS & OES, atomic absorption spectroscopy, others.
- By end user the heavy metal testing market is segmented into food & beverages, water, pharmaceuticals & cosmetics. The food & beverages segment is sub-segmented into meat, poultry and seafood, dairy, processed foods, fruits & vegetables, cereals & grains, nuts, seeds & spices, and others. The water segment is sub-segmented into drinking water, waste water and industrial water.
- On the basis of geography, heavy metal testing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-heavy-metal-testing-market
About Data Bridge
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Toll Free: +1-888-387-2818