Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/18/2014 -- Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of HEICO Corporation : Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report market report to its offering
Strategic Defence Intelligence's "HEICO Corporation : Aerospace and Defense - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HEICO Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Strategic Defence Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HEICO Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "HEICO Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HEICO Corporation (HEICO) is a manufacturer of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) approved jet engines and aircraft component replacement parts. It also manufactures electronic equipment for the defense, aviation, space, industrial, telecommunication, medical and electronic industries. Its product portfolio includes microwave, electronic and electro-optical equipment, high voltage advanced power electronics, high voltage interconnection devices and high-speed interface products. In addition, it designs, engineers, manufactures, distributes, overhauls and repairs aircraft components and replacement parts, including engine parts and pneumatic, hydraulic, electromechanical structures and avionics. It also operates as a subcontractor manufacturing and selling specialty parts for industrial original equipment to aerospace manufacturers and the US government. HEICO is headquartered in Hollywood, California, the US.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit