Sheffield, England -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/18/2017 -- With many people participating in Veganuary this month – testing the vegan diet for a month to discover its benefits and advantages, Hello Magazine has recently released an article stating just five of the most superior benefits offered by the vegan diet for all to see. These listed benefits were as followed:
- Sleep – It has been suggested that following a vegan diet can assist in people having better night's sleeps due to the high-consumption of plant-based foods which provide many nutrients and vitamins.
- Inflammation – Inflammation is a side effect of many common illnesses, and sticking to a plant-based diet can ease this hugely.
- Digestion and nutrient absorption – The vegan diet can enhance the body's ability to digest and absorb nutrients, as foods that can be eaten on this diet tend to digest much quicker.
- Lifespan – A study conducted in 2013 suggested that the vegan diet can improve longevity, while allowing our bodies to stay heathier for longer as we age.
- Thyroid – The vegan diet is highly beneficial for those suffering from hypoactive/underactive thyroid disorder.
A spokesperson from one the UK's leading supplier of hydroponic equipment was incredibly keen to comment saying, "The advantages of the vegan diet have been being promoted for years, however it seems that recently people are actually starting to listen and give it go – which is great news all round. If you are considering the vegan diet, and want to ensure that you have access to the freshest, highest quality, most nutritional vegetables at all times, we would recommend that you grow your own using hydroponics equipment – as this will allow you to enjoy being a vegan as much as possible."
About Green Spirit Hydroponics
Green Spirit Hydroponics is a leading supplier of hydroponics equipment, offering everything that is needed for growing hydroponically – from complete grow tent kits, to individual items such as lighting and nutrients. For further information regarding the company and to view their extensive collections, simply visit their website today.
Company Name: Green Spirit Hydroponics
Website URL: www.greenspirit-hydroponics.com
Contact Name: Samuel Bullivant
Contact Number: 0114 2753353
Contact Email: email@example.com
Address: 230 Unit 5 Woodbourn Road