DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/16/2020 -- Hepatic Encephalopathy Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
(Albany, US) DelveInsight launched a new report on Hepatic Encephalopathy Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
Some of the key facts of the report
1. Hepatic Encephalopathy is a prevalent complication of liver disease and occurs in approximately 30–45% of patients with cirrhosis and 10–50% of patients with a transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt.
2. Overt Hepatic Encephalopathy (HE) will occur in 30%-40% of those with cirrhosis at some time during their clinical course and the survivors in most cases repeatedly. Minimal HE (MHE) or covert HE (CHE) occurs in 20%-80% of patients with cirrhosis.
Key benefits of the report
1. Hepatic Encephalopathy market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Hepatic Encephalopathy epidemiology and Hepatic Encephalopathy market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Hepatic Encephalopathy market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. Hepatic Encephalopathy market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Hepatic Encephalopathy market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Hepatic Encephalopathy market.
Request for sample pages
The goal of Hepatic Encephalopathy treatment includes identification and removal of precipitating factors, reduction of the nitrogenous load from the gut and assessment of the need for long term therapy. The current treatment of Hepatic Encephalopathy includes the use of nutritional management, bowel clearance, nonabsorbable disaccharides, antibiotics, sodium benzoate, branched-chain amino acids, dopamine agonists, probiotics and liver transplantation. Additional Hepatic Encephalopathy treatment for individuals is usually aimed at lowering the levels of ammonia and other toxins in the blood. Lactulose (Non-absorbable Disaccharides) is a first-line pharmacological Hepatic Encephalopathy treatment. Antibiotics are a therapeutic alternative to nonabsorbable disaccharides for the treatment of acute and chronic encephalopathy and cirrhosis.
Currently, rifaximin, and lactulose, a synthetic sugar, are the standard of care for the disease. Hepatic Encephalopathy treatment remains a substantial unmet need, and a vast concerted effort is needed to define this condition better to allow the development of new therapies. Also, it is essential for the current treatments to be well understood and also to undergo controlled studies before their use on patients. Over recent years, many companies have shown interest in evaluating several potential therapeutic targets. Further progress in the research and development is likely to translate into a real improvement in the treatment options for Hepatic Encephalopathy patients and is likely to boost the revenue growth of Hepatic Encephalopathy therapeutics market in the forecast period.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Hepatic Encephalopathy treatment scenario in the upcoming years:-
And many others
The key players in Hepatic Encephalopathy market are:
3. Aska Pharmaceuticals
And many others
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Hepatic Encephalopathy Market Overview at a Glance
3. Hepatic Encephalopathy Disease Background and Overview
4. Hepatic Encephalopathy Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Hepatic Encephalopathy Country- Wise Epidemiology
5.1. United States
5.7. United Kingdom
6. Hepatic Encephalopathy Treatments & Medical Practices
7. Marketed Therapies
7.1. Key Cross Competition
7.2. Vabomere: The Medicines Company
9. Hepatic Encephalopathy Emerging Therapies
9.1. Key Cross Competition
11. Hepatic Encephalopathy Market Size
11.1. Key Findings
11.2. Total 7MM Hepatic Encephalopathy Market Analysis
11.3. Overview of Total Hepatic Encephalopathy Market
11.4. Market size of Hepatic Encephalopathy by 7MM (2016-2027)
11.5. 7MM Hepatic Encephalopathy: Country-Wise Market Analysis
11.6. United States Market Size
11.7. Germany Market Size
11.8. France Market Size
11.9. United Kingdom Market Size
11.10. Spain Market Size
11.11. Italy Market Size
11.12. Japan Market Size
12. Hepatic Encephalopathy Report Methodology
13. DelveInsight Capabilities
15. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.