Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H1 2018” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2018 -- Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides an overview of the Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) pipeline landscape.
Hepatitis C is a contagious viral infection affecting the liver. It may spread on contact with infected blood. It may be a mild condition or may extend over a longer span of time leading to various complications. The characteristic symptoms include abdominal pain, fatigue, fever, jaundice, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting The predisposing factors of hepatitis C include dialysis, organ transplant and blood transfusion. Offspring of an infected mother also has high chances of contracting the disease. Hepatitis C can be controlled with the help of medications or a transplant at an advanced stage.
Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Hepatitis C and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 14, 19, 19, 47, 38 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2, 1, 13 and 20 molecules, respectively.
Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Hepatitis C (Infectious Disease) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 431 pages "Hepatitis C - Pipeline Review, H1 2018" report covers Introduction, Hepatitis C - Overview, Hepatitis C - Therapeutics Development, Hepatitis C - Therapeutics Assessment, Hepatitis C - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Hepatitis C - Drug Profiles, Hepatitis C - Dormant Projects, Appendix. This report Covered Companies few are - Amarna Therapeutics BV, ARA Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Beijing Kawin Technology Share-Holding Co Ltd, Beta Pharma Inc, Biotest Pharmaceuticals Corp, Biotron Ltd, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bolder Biotechnology Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, Cocrystal Pharma Inc, ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc, DEKK-TEC Inc, Ennaid Therapeutics LLC.
Please visit this link for more details: https://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/hepatitis-c-pipeline-review-h1-2018
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
Herpes Zoster (Shingles) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018 - Visit at - https://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/herpes-zoster-shingles-pipeline-review-h1-2018
Melanocortin Receptor 4 (MC4R) - Pipeline Review, H1 2018 - Visit at - https://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/melanocortin-receptor-4-mc4r-pipeline-review-h1-2018
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact