Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/07/2012 -- In Germany in 2011, retail value sales of herbal/traditional products in Germany declined by between 1-2% to EUR1,528 million. The main reason for this is the competition from the currently much more successful homoeopathic remedies (excluded from Euromonitor International's definition of consumer health and herbal/traditional products). Homoeopathic remedies received, especially towards the end of the review period, considerable largely positive media coverage and thus were able to grow...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Germany report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Analgesics, Herbal/Traditional Calming and Sleeping Products, Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Medicated Skin Care, Herbal/Traditional Medicinal Teas, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Smoking Cessation Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Household Products in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Household Products in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Household Products in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Dishwashing Products: Global Industry Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Bath & Shower Products: Global Industry Guide
- Homewares in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Household Products - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Household Products: Global Industry Guide