Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/16/2012 -- Most consumers accept herbal/traditional products because traditional Chinese medicine is widely used among the older generations to treat ailments. In 2011, more effective forms were developed that can treat and cure ailments faster with little or no side effects, which is why the younger generation prefers western medications. Despite this, there was growing acceptance by the younger generation to consume herbal/traditional products. As such, value growth for herbal/traditional products was...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Analgesics, Herbal/Traditional Calming and Sleeping Products, Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Medicated Skin Care, Herbal/Traditional Medicinal Teas, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Smoking Cessation Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Medicated Skin Products Market in Hong Kong to 2014 (OTC Healthcare)
- Other OTC Healthcare Products Market in Hong Kong to 2014 (OTC Healthcare)
- Household Products Market in Hong Kong - Product Launch Almanac 2011
- Household Products in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- The Future of Retailing in Hong Kong to 2016
- The Future of Retailing in Hong Kong to 2015
- Homewares in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Home Improvement in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Online Retailers in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide