Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2012 -- In the last couple of years, clinical studies intensified to test the efficacy of herbal products in the treatment of certain pathologies, such as inflammatory diseases (arthritis and back pain, for example), hypertension and coughs and colds, and for the body as a whole. This resulted in better information and wider knowledge about herbal/traditional products and their benefits. In 2011, demand for herbal/traditional remedies continued to be supported by consumers' increased knowledge about...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Italy report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Analgesics, Herbal/Traditional Calming and Sleeping Products, Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Medicated Skin Care, Herbal/Traditional Medicinal Teas, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Smoking Cessation Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Household Products in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Household Products in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Household Products in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Dishwashing Products: Global Industry Guide
- Household Products: Global Industry Guide
- Gardening & Outdoor Living in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Forest Products: Global Industry Guide
- Bath & Shower Products: Global Industry Guide
- Homewares in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide