Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Herbal/Traditional Products in Lithuania", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/14/2014 -- Growing interest in healthier products amongst Lithuanians positively impacted the development of herbal/traditional products in 2013. Even though standard medicine retained its strong dominance in the country, movement towards herbal-based formulations accelerated, as more people utilised products of this type in the treatment of various illnesses. Furthermore, herbal/traditional remedies tended to be less expensive than their traditional counterparts, which made such products attractive to...
Euromonitor International's Herbal/Traditional Products in Lithuania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Herbal/Traditional Calming and Sleeping Products, Herbal/Traditional Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Dermatologicals, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Digestive Remedies, Herbal/Traditional Medicinal Teas, Herbal/Traditional Paediatric Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Smoking Cessation Aids, Herbal/Traditional Tonics and Bottled Nutritive Drinks, Herbal/Traditional Topical Analgesics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Herbal/Traditional Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Hospital Asset Management Market - Pharmaceutical [Wi-Fi RTLS, RFID (Tags - Active & Passive, Software), IR, Ultrasound, Equipment & Patient Tracking, Staff Safety, Temperature & Humidity Monitoring, Drug Counterfeit] - Global Forecast to 2017
- Hardware Encryption Market - By Algorithms (AES, RSA), Architectures (FPGA, ASIC), Products (Hard Disk Drives, USB Drives and In-Line Encryptors), Applications, Verticals and Geography - Analysis & Forecast (2013 - 2018)
- Forest Products - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update
- Forest Products - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in Japan to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in Brazil to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in Israel to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in Philippines to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in Turkey to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape