Naperville, IL -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/15/2012 -- Synopsis
Hermes International Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, Key Employees, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Hermes International Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hermes International Limited"
Canadean's "Hermes International Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hermes International Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hermes International Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hermès International (Hermès) is a luxury goods manufacturer, based in France. The company designs, manufactures and markets luxury goods, including leather goods and saddlery, silk and textiles, clothing and accessories, perfumes, watches, tableware, and baby gift items. Hermès markets its products through a network of 328 exclusive stores alongside other 13 retail outlets, of which 205 are operated through the company's direct control. The company operates 33 production units located in 27 sites. It markets its products in France, Japan, Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. Hermès also sells its products online. The company operates through 102 subsidiaries and sub-subsidiaries including Castille Investissements, Clerc Thierry Creations, Boissy Retail, JL and Co, Holding Textile Hermès, Hermès Canada and Hermès GmbH. Hermès is headquartered in Paris, France.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)