MarketReportsOnline.com adds "High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System Industry Insights, Trends, Outlook and Competitive Landscape To 2022" report to its research store.
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/06/2017 -- "High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System Industry Insights, Trends, Outlook and Competitive Landscape To 2022" report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System Industry entered by the world leading healthcare companies.
Complete report on High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System industry spread across 260 pages providing 23 company profiles is now available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/680575.html.
The Research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the HIFU research sites, pre–clinical research sites, clinical research sites, technical research sites, commercial treatment sites and treatment by indication. Additionally, the report includes assessment of clinical trials and reimbursement pattern of the HIFU System. Key trends in terms of collaborations, distribution agreement and partnership deals are analysed with details.
The report concludes with the profiles of major players in the HIFU System Industry. The key market players are evaluated on various parameters such as business overview, product portfolios, growth strategies, financial revenue and recent development & trends.
Key Findings of the Report:
1. Profound Medical Corporation acquired Royal Philips Sonalleve MR-HIFU Business
2. Europe has the highest number of HIFU Research Sites
3. There are more than 100 HIFU Pre–Clinical Research Sites in the world
4. EDAP TMS will generate more than US$ XX Million HIFU revenue by 2022
5. EDAP TMS partners with Vituro Health
6. SonaCare Medical granted FDA regulatory clearance for updated HIFU Prostate Tissue Ablation Device
7. Insightec HIFU revenue is likely to reach more than USD XX Million by 2022
8. Siemens and Insightec sign agreement to expand access to exablate neuro technology
9. Theraclion HIFU revenue is likely to increase more than US$ XX Million by 2022
10. Theraclion announces first patients treated in US pivotal multicentre FDA study
11. Eye Tech Care announced USD 25 Million funding and partnership agreement with Everpine Capital
Order a copy of this "High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System Industry" research report at USD 1000 (Single User License) http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=680575.
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound(HIFU) System Company Analysis - 23 Companies Covered: EDAP TMS, Sonacare Medical, Haifu Medical, Shanghai A&S Co., LTD, Insightec, Theraclion, Alpinion Medical Systems, FUS Instruments, Image Guided Therapy, Medsonic Ltd, Promedica Bioelectronics, Sumo Corporation Ltd, Mirabilis Medica, Eye Tech Care, Profound Medical Corp, Shenzhen Wikkon, Shenzhen PRO-HIFU Medical Tech. Co., Ltd, Verasonics, EpiSonica, Car Thera, Histosonics, Inc, Navifus & Toosonix
Major Points from Table of Contents Provided in Global High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System Industry:
1. Executive Summary
2. Worldwide – HIFU Manufacturers, Research Sites, Pre–Clinical Research Sites, Clinical Research Sites, Technical Research Sites & Commercial Treatment Sites
2.1 Worldwide – High Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) Treatment by Indication
2.2 Worldwide – High Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) Manufacturers
2.3 Worldwide – High Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) Research Sites
2.4 Worldwide – High Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) Pre–Clinical Research Sites
2.5 Worldwide – High Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) Clinical Research Sites
2.6 Worldwide – High Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) Technical Research Sites
2.7 Worldwide – High Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) Commercial Treatment Sites
3. High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) System Clinical Trail Insight by Phase, Company & Country
3.1 Year 2017
3.2 Year 2016
3.3 Year 2015
3.4 Year 2014
4. High Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) System – Reimbursement System
5. High Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) System – Major Deals Types
5.1 Collaboration Deals
5.2 Distribution Agreement Deals
5.3 Partnerships Deals
6. High Intensity Focus Ultrasound (HIFU) System – Companies Analysis
Other Related Report on High Intensity Focused Ultrasound System Industry:
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) - Company Profile, Product Analysis and Recent Development of 20 HIFU Manufacturers: The global market for High intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) is increasing rapidly primarily driven by the increase in cancer patient's population, growing demand for minimally invasive treatment procedures, and increasing public-private investments. The factors that influence the growth of HIFU Therapy are the increasing development in medical technology and its wide range of application used in the treatment of Prostate cancer, Uterine fibroids, Neurological disorders, Cosmetic medicine and others. Furthermore, stringent regulatory guidelines for the approval of innovative HIFU technologies, rising price pressure and unfavorable reimbursement scenario are the key challenges faced by market players restraining the growth of this market.
Browse all latest medical devices market research reports at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/medical-devices-market-research.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
2nd Floor, Metropole,
Next to Inox Theatre,
Bund Garden Road,
Pune - 411001.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441