ResearchMoz added Latest Research Report titled " High Net Worth trends in Australia 2016: Worldwide Market Research, Analysis, Shares, Size, Trends, and Outlook report " to it's Large Report database.
Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/24/2016 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Australia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Australia. The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Browse Market info, get a Sample PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=584809
- Independent market sizing of Australia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in Australia 2016 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- There were 313,027 HNWIs in Australia in 2015, who collectively held US$987.1 billion in wealth.
- The Australian HNWI population rose by 2.1% in 2015, following a 1.5% increase in 2014.
- The Australian HNWI population is forecast to grow by 17.8% to reach 381,966 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 31.3% to reach US$1.4 trillion.
Enquiry at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=584809
Sample of TOC:
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Australia Key Facts
4 Distribution of Wealth in Australia
4.1 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
5 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
5.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2020
5.1.1 HNWI trend analysis
5.1.2 Wealth band trends
5.1.3 Demographic breakdown of HNWIs
5.1.4 HNWIs job titles
5.1.5 HNWIs industry breakdown
5.1.6 HNWIs industry performance
ResearchMoz is the world's fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz's service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Albany NY - 12207
Tel: 866-997-4948 (Us-Canada Toll Free)