Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/08/2012 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Australia's HNWIs and a comprehensive background of the Australian economy. This includes demographic trends (2007-2011) and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
- There are just over 274,000 HNWIs in Australia, with an average wealth of US$3.1 million per person and a combined wealth of US$845 billion.
- The number of Australia's HNWIs increased by 8.9% (2.2% pa) over the review period (2007-2011), while total wealth grew by 0.9% (0.2% pa).
- Australian HNWI volumes and wealth were positively influenced by a significant 44% rise in US dollar per capita GDP levels, which rose from US$46,000 in 2007 to US$66,000 in 2011. This in turn was influenced by a significant 19% appreciation of the Australian dollar against the US dollar over the review period.
- The number of Australian HNWIs is expected to rise by 20% (4.7% pa) from 2011 to reach over 330,000 individuals by 2015, while HNWI wealth will grow by 26% (6.0% pa) to reach US$1.1 trillion in 2015. Most of the growth in wealth will be driven by the lower-tier millionaires, whose wealth is expected to rise by over 33%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of Australia's HNWIs
- Volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2011
- Volume and wealth forecasts to 2015
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2015
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Wealth Managers:, Prime Value Asset Management Limited, Tristone Financial Group, AMP Private Wealth Mngmt, JBWere, Perpetual, EWM Group, Ord Minnet, RBS Morgans, Deloitte Private, Investec Bank (Australia), Hillross Financial Services, Bendigo Wealth, Centric Wealth, , Multi Family Office:, BMF Asset Management, The Family Office - Hayes Knight, First Unity, Fordam, FORM - Family Office Research and Management, GGBWealthcare (GGB), Goodman - Private Wealth Advisors, LBW, Levi Kim & Associates Pty Ltd, Mancell, MGI, Morrows - Morrows Private Wealth, Mutual Trust, Myer Family Office Ltd., Nexia ASR Family Office, Phillips Financial, Pitcher Partners, Vos Family Office, Mutual Trust Pty Ltd, Lowenhaupt Global Advisors, ROI Group, , International Private Banks:, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, UBS, Deutsche Bank Private Wealth, Credit Suisse, Citi Global Wealth, HSBC Private Bank, Bank of America/Merrill Lynch, , Local Private Banks:, Macquarie Private Bank, ANZ Private Bank, Commonwealth Private, Westpac Private Bank, NAB Private Wealth, BT Financial Group,
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- High Net Worth Trends in India to 2015
- High Net Worth Trends in China to 2015
- High Net Worth Trends in Singapore to 2015
- High Net Worth Trends in Hong Kong to 2015
- India - The Future of HNWIs to 2015: Bourgeoning Wealth and Wealth Management Opportunities
- China - The Future of HNWIs to 2015: Opportunities for Wealth Managers and Private Banks
- Singapore - The Future of HNWIs to 2015: Emerging Global Capital of the Wealth Sector
- UK Mortgages 2011
- Hong Kong - Future of HNWI to 2015: Centre of Finance, Centre of Wealth
- Australia - The Future of HNWIs to 2015, Western Wealth, Eastern Growth