Recently published research from WealthInsight, "High Net Worth Trends in Brazil to 2016", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/14/2012 -- This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Brazilian HNWIs and a comprehensive background of the local economy. This includes demographic trends (2007-2011) and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
- Brazil has the highest number of HNWIs in Latin America and third highest among BRIC nations. As of 2011, there are just over 194,000 HNWIs in Brazil, with a combined wealth of US$951 billion, accounting for roughly 29% of Brazil's total wealth (US$3.3 trillion).
- The total number of HNWIs in Brazil increased by 31% during the review period (2007-2011), while the HNWI wealth rose by 39%.
- The wealth of HNWIs in Brazil was positively influenced by a strong local property market and a significant appreciation of the Brazilian real against the US dollar over the review period.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes will continue to be robust over the forecast period as more new businesses are developed within the country.
- Over the forecast period, the total wealth of Brazil's HNWIs is forecast to grow by 46%, to reach US$1.4 trillion in 2016. HNWI volumes will record a smaller percentage increase, growing by 40% to reach just over 272,000 individuals in 2016.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The report features:
- Independent market sizing of Brazilian HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2011
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2016
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2016.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Banco do Brasil, Banco Itau (merged with Unibanco), Banco Safra, Bradesco, BTG Pactual, GPS (owned by Julius Baer), Hedging Grifo (owned by Credit Suisse), Citibank, Credit Suisse, Deutsche, HSBC, Merrill Lynch, Santander, UBS, BBVA, BNP Paribas, Goldman Sachs, Haliwell Bank, JP Morgan, Lloyds TSB, Morgan Stanley, Pictet, RBC, Bawm Investments, Engenheiros Financeiros & Consultores, Global Portfolio Strategies, Green Capital, Karpos Invesment, Perin & Dallazem, Serficom Family Office, Space Family Office, Werner & Associados
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- High Net Worth Trends in Switzerland to 2016
- High Net Worth Trends in Germany to 2016
- Non-Life Insurance in Hungary, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the Philippines, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Vietnam, Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Lack of Developed Government-Funded Health Insurance to Drive Private Health Insurance Growth
- Non-Life Insurance in Vietnam, Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Increase in Minimum Capital Requirements Will Lead to Market Consolidation
- High Net Worth Trends in France to 2015
- Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Life Insurance in South Africa, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016: Micro Insurance Programs and Rural Insurance Penetration Key to Market Expansion
- Non-Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016